COLLINS CENTER MORTGAGE MEDIATION PROGRAM
The Collins Center Mortgage Mediation Program began as a Florida-based program and has been in place since the fall of 2010. The program lends a structured process for communicating with the lender, submitting financial documentation to the lender, working with a financial counselor, and meeting with the lender face-to-face with a mediator at a neutral location.
Contact the Collins Center for Public Policy for more information: (877) 843-7605
Benefits of the Collins Center Mortgage Mediation Program
- Participate in the mediation program and possibly avoid foreclosure.
- Participate in a structured program where the Collins Center has direct communication with lenders.
- Benefit by reviewing offers prepared by the lender at mediation.
- Work face-to-face with their lender.
- Work with the lender in the presence of a qualified mediator.
- Stay in contact with the lender.
- Participate in financial counseling.
- Resolve the issues with the mortgage in 120 days.
- Use the Collins Center to help communicate with lenders.